Using the NMSMTP component in a console application

Hi,
If I cannot use NMSMTP in a console app, what other method can I use?
Could anyone supply sample code as I am not familiar with TCP programming.

Thanks
Mike

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu wrote in message ...

>"Ken White" <kwh...@adpsi.com> wrote in news:3d53cdbb$1_2@dnews:
>> There should be no problem using TNMSMTP in a console app.

>NMSMTP relies on messages AFAIK and will not work in console apps. Its also
>loaded with bugs.

>--
>Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - http://www.hower.org/Kudzu/
>      "Programming is an art form that fights back"

>   Want more Indy stuff? Try the Atozed Indy Portal at
>        http://www.atozedsoftware.com/
>    * More Free Demos
>    * Free Articles
>    * Extra Support

Re:Using the NMSMTP component in a console application

Indy would be perfect for this as its blocking

http://www.nevrona.com/indy

hth,

/A.