searching for a tutorial on how to interact with a sql database

Hi,

we're working on a project at school that requires us to operate with a sql
database, but our teacher just doesn't know how to do that. What I'm
searching
for is a kind of "beginner's tutorial on how to manage sql databases", so
that i need
not ask thousands of questions every day :D

Help is appreciated :)

Greetings,
Oliver Schneider, Germany

Re:searching for a tutorial on how to interact with a sql database

Search google.com for sql tutorial. Even better, look at the documentation
for your specific database. The docs often include basic SQL lessons.

  Richard

"Oliver Schneider" <schneider_oli...@gmx.de> wrote in message

> we're working on a project at school that requires us to operate with a
sql
> database, but our teacher just doesn't know how to do that. What I'm
> searching
> for is a kind of "beginner's tutorial on how to manage sql databases", so
> that i need
> not ask thousands of questions every day :D

Other Threads