Relationship of fields

Hello everyBody,

        I'm doing a application and I have to make a relationship
between two fields of tables in differents databases. I'm using
SQL-Server 6.5. How do I do it ??? When I do want to create a
relationship between a field of a table and another one, SQL-Server just
shows to me, fields, specially primary keys, of tables existing in that
database.

Could someone helps me ???

--
Evandro Clayton Braga
Analista e programador de sistemas computacionais

Re:Relationship of fields

You cant make an implicit relatioship between tables on different
databases.   But you can do it in your delphi back-end application.

Ricardo

Evandro Clayton Braga <zo...@gold.com.br> wrote in message

> Hello everyBody,

>         I'm doing a application and I have to make a relationship
> between two fields of tables in differents databases. I'm using
> SQL-Server 6.5. How do I do it ??? When I do want to create a
> relationship between a field of a table and another one, SQL-Server just
> shows to me, fields, specially primary keys, of tables existing in that
> database.

> Could someone helps me ???

> --
> Evandro Clayton Braga
> Analista e programador de sistemas computacionais
> (031) 9977-6881
> evandro.ter...@abcbull.com.br
> evand...@horizontes.net

Other Threads