delphi 1.0 and oracle 7.3 problems

I want to connect to oracle 7.3 server for netware. I have Sqllink
driver that comes with delphi 3.0 client/server. My aplication works
with windows 3.1 so I need to use delphi 1.0.

I have no problem to connect with oracle 7.1 server but with 7.3 I have
a strange error.

The error is given by oracle server and it's number is: ORA-06460

I've spent all of my free time last week trying to solve this problem,
If you have any suggestions I will be pleased to listen and try.

Thanks in advance

Christian Connolly
Email: conno...@impsat1.com.ar

PS. If you need any extra information that may help you to help me to
solve theproblem please ask me.

Re:delphi 1.0 and oracle 7.3 problems

I want to connect to oracle 7.3 server for netware. I have Sqllink
driver that comes with delphi 3.0 client/server. My aplication works
with windows 3.1 so I need to use delphi 1.0.

I have no problem to connect with oracle 7.1 server but with 7.3 I have
a strange error when I try to logon to the database!!.

defaultu...@domain.com wrote:
> I want to connect to oracle 7.3 server for netware. I have Sqllink
> driver that comes with delphi 3.0 client/server. My aplication works
> with windows 3.1 so I need to use delphi 1.0.

> I have no problem to connect with oracle 7.1 server but with 7.3 I have
> a strange error.

> The error is given by oracle server and it's number is: ORA-06460

Did you check the error code against the oracle help files ? Otrherwise are
you using the same versions of Sql*Net at the server and client ?

Kind Regards
Max

--

MBS Software Co., Ltd.