some Word and WP automation

Hello everybody,

I still try to find out a few small things:
How do I really quit WP (gWP90.ExitWordPerfectInterface) doesn't work.
How do I make WordPerfect 9.0 invisible and visible?
How do I minimize WordPerfect?
How do I minimize Word (gWord80.Application.WindowState :=
wdWindowStateMinimize works one another computer, but not on
mine......???!?!?!?)

Maybe I can help you with code to insert a logo(with positioning, resizing)
or mailmerge code.

THANK YOU!!!!

Floris.

Re:some Word and WP automation

<<Floris Brouwer:
How do I minimize Word (gWord80.Application.WindowState :=
wdWindowStateMinimize works one another computer, but not on

Can't help with the WordPerfect stuff, sorry. And I'm
not quite sure I can help with this, because

Word.WindowState := wdWindowStateMinimize;

works fine for me. What goes wrong on your machine?

Deborah Pate

Other Threads