Delphi7 + dbExpress + MSSQL

   Is it possible to, like an Oracle Database, performe Multiples Transactions on a single Connection with MSSQL ?
   Do I have to configure something on the Server to use this feature ?

            Thanx,
                   Mrcio

Re:Delphi7 + dbExpress + MSSQL

The MSSQL driver doesn't support Multiple transactions. Only currently
supported in ORACLE and INTERBASE drivers.

T.Ramesh.
"Mrcio S. Manske" <mman...@cmsolucoes.com.br> wrote in message

>    Is it possible to, like an Oracle Database, performe Multiples

Transactions on a single Connection with MSSQL ?
>    Do I have to configure something on the Server to use this feature ?

>             Thanx,
>                    Mrcio

Re:Delphi7 + dbExpress + MSSQL

Hi Ramesh,

I know this is unrelated, but are we any closer to having a updated version
of the MSSQL driver that will work with Midas and Nested Datasets?

Thanks!
--
Jim

Other Threads