Decision Cube and Quick Report 3.0

I have installed the new Quick Report3.0 in D3 and the Descsion cube was
gone.
According to the qr said,you can download the updatefile from the teechart
home
page, but I can't find it. Can anyone solve the problem ? Thanks !

Re:Decision Cube and Quick Report 3.0

You have to download teechart pro 4 trial from teechart. This trial is also
an update for Teechart Standard.
I had the same problem and installed as told but my decision cube still
doesn't work...
steven wrote in message <6s2d98$lm...@forums.borland.com>...
>I have installed the new Quick Report3.0 in D3 and the Descsion cube was
>gone.
>According to the qr said,you can download the updatefile from the teechart
>home
>page, but I can't find it. Can anyone solve the problem ? Thanks !

Other Threads