BDE 5.01 Deployment

Just reinstall the BDE using InstallShield.  The installation checks the
internal version numbers of the DLL's and installs the new ones if they have
a higher version number.

--
Bill Todd

Re:BDE 5.01 Deployment

I believe the installshield version bundled with D4 will deploy V5.0 of the
BDE.
I have installed the D4 patch 2 - which requires BDE V5.01.
How do I update my clients systems from BDE 5.0 to BDE 5.01?

Other Threads