To print fields Memo with TQRDBText

I am not able to print fields Memo, I use TQRDBText, I connect it to the
DataSet and DataField. I have used bands of Detail, StringBands and
Child. I have used different combinations of the properties AutoSize,
AutoStretch and WordWrap. However, I remember that I used it a while
ago, and it was a foolishness. Could somebody help me?

My scenario is: Delphi4 c/s + Kit Upg and Paradox

Thank you
Salvador

Re:To print fields Memo with TQRDBText

This problem may occur from your printerdriver. Try to do this:
Change your printerdriver to HP III. Use it as you standard printer.
Try your report.
If it not work, try this : It helped me once when my characters was printed
half.
I used a QRMemo instead of a QRDBText.

procedure Rep_form.QRSubDetail1BeforePrint(Sender: TQRCustomBand;
  var PrintBand: Boolean);
Var TB : TDBMemo;
begin
    TB := TDBMemo.Create(self);
    TB.Parent := Self;
    TB.Font.Size := 8;
    TB.Width := 569;
    TB.DataSource := MemoDataSource;
    TB.DataField := 'MYMEMO';
    QRMemo1.Lines.Assign(TB.Lines);
    TB.Free;

Salvador Soriano wrote:
> I am not able to print fields Memo, I use TQRDBText, I connect it to the
> DataSet and DataField. I have used bands of Detail, StringBands and
> Child. I have used different combinations of the properties AutoSize,
> AutoStretch and WordWrap. However, I remember that I used it a while
> ago, and it was a foolishness. Could somebody help me?

> My scenario is: Delphi4 c/s + Kit Upg and Paradox

> Thank you
> Salvador

Other Threads