QR2.0k CANNOT print color graphics?? HELP HELP HELP HELP (reposted)

Please help me with following - I need to get a product out and I can't,
because QuSoft's QuickReport isn't working.

When I've got a true color graphic loaded in a QuickReport Preview form, it
looks just perfectly good on screen - but when it gets printed it has no
more then, say, 16 colors MAXIMUM: the result is totally unacceptable as a
hardcopy.
(When printing the same graphic from another location (from within Windows
PAINT or Internet Explorer) the graphic comes out of the very same printer
just perfect - so the problem must lie in how QR is handling the graphic?).

Can anyone help me solve this?

--
Harry Doldersum,
Harry_Dolder...@compuserve.com

Re:QR2.0k CANNOT print color graphics?? HELP HELP HELP HELP (reposted)

I had the same problem. Try this:

var  JP : TJpegImage;
      bmp: TBitmap;
begin
  JP := TJpegImage.Create;
  JP.LoadFromFile('xxx.jpg'); //or load from stream out of the database
  bmp := TBitmap.Create;
  bmp.Assign(JP);
  qrPrintImage.Picture.Bitmap.Assign(bmp);
  JP.Free;
  bmp.Free;
end;

(Don't ask me why. I found this solution on dejanews. It worked for me)

-b-

Other Threads