Linear regression (least squares) code wanted

Hi

I am looking for Delphi code for curve fitting. The simplest would be linear
regression using the least squares method. Has anyone got any?

Bruce.

Re:Linear regression (least squares) code wanted

BWM wrote in message <7afca4$32...@newnews.global.net.uk>...
>I am looking for Delphi code for curve fitting. The simplest would be linear
>regression using the least squares method. Has anyone got any?

Take a look at the links in the "Curve Fitting, Regression, Least Squares, Data Modeling" section of
www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/MathFunctions/StatisticsAndProbabilit...

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab
Delphi Books:  www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/Delphi.htm

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Linear regression (least squares) code wanted

In article <7afca4$32...@newnews.global.net.uk>, b...@globalnet.co.uk says...

Did you check the borland site, it has many math routines on it, I would
be surprised it linear regression was not there.
>Hi

>I am looking for Delphi code for curve fitting. The simplest would be linear
>regression using the least squares method. Has anyone got any?

>Bruce.

Re:Linear regression (least squares) code wanted

In article <7afca4$32...@newnews.global.net.uk>, "BWM" <b...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

]-Hi
]-
]-I am looking for Delphi code for curve fitting. The simplest would be linear
]-regression using the least squares method. Has anyone got any?

look at the links listed in the Numerical Methods in Pascal page

    ftp://cloudlab.larc.nasa.gov/pnumsrc.htm

there are several curve fitting codes and components to choose from...

Mark Vaughan

]-
]-Bruce.
]-