???Page size

I still want to get the page size of virtual memory by using the
GetSystemInfo function.

I tried a lot of combinations but I couldnt find the right type for the
parameter "lpsysteminfo".

The Delphi2.0 documentation shows no example of how to use the function.
Please help me!

Thanks,

Gerke Preu?ner

mailto:ge...@informatik.uni-rostock.de

Re:???Page size

Dear Gerke,

There is only six hours between this post and your previous post. Please
note that USENET is not an on-line medium, and that answers/reactions
are not immediate (hey, sometimes it takes a message 1.5 days to reach
my newsserver...)

So don't be to pushy, please...

JdV!!

gerke wrote:

> I still want to get the page size of virtual memory by using the
> GetSystemInfo function.

> I tried a lot of combinations but I couldnt find the right type for the
> parameter "lpsysteminfo".

> The Delphi2.0 documentation shows no example of how to use the function.
> Please help me!

> Thanks,

> Gerke Preu?ner

> mailto:ge...@informatik.uni-rostock.de

Jan de Visser                          etmj...@aom.ericsson.se
M?/ETX/A/B NMAC Team SAC
tel. +46 31 74 71890                   ECN 865 71890
                    Vette pech voor de kabouters!