ComboBox

Hello,

I am searching how I can use a combobox, so that if I type a letter
'a' for example automaticly the first item from de combobox beginning
with a letter 'a' is shown.

Excuses for my worse englisch, but please help.

Richard

Re:ComboBox

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:18:41 GMT, bergm...@pobox.qstone.nl (Richard)
wrote:

>I am searching how I can use a combobox, so that if I type a letter
>'a' for example automaticly the first item from de combobox beginning
>with a letter 'a' is shown.

This is the normal behaviour of a ComboBox with the csDropDownList
style. Assuming your items are A1,B1,C1,A2,B2,C2,A3,B3 and C3, typing
repeatidly A in the box will select A1, then A2, then A3, then A1
back. But this is not incremental : if you type A2, the selected item
will still be A1 (selected by first typing A, and unchanged when
typing 1 because there is no item starting with 1).
Pierre Gemis
sof...@redestb.es

Other Threads