Print PS files on a non PS printer?

Is it Possible (using some program) to print a PS file on a
non PS printer or convert it to a picture (gif,jpg...)

I'm using a IBM PC with a Panasonic KX-P1624

Any help is appreciated

Re:Print PS files on a non PS printer?

Re:Print PS files on a non PS printer?

Sorry!

Re:Print PS files on a non PS printer?

Re:Print PS files on a non PS printer?

I use a small program called Ghostscript.  If you have the use of a search
engine, you'll find the programs easily on the WWW.  The original DOS
program is now complemented by a windows interface which makes using PS
files a doddle.

--
asma...@dial.pipex.com
Tel +44 (1482) 641110  Fax +44 (1482) 648575  Mobile +44 (976) 239699

<4s99dg$...@epimetheus.algonet.se>...
> Is it Possible (using some program) to print a PS file on a
> non PS printer or convert it to a picture (gif,jpg...)

> I'm using a IBM PC with a Panasonic KX-P1624

> Any help is appreciated

Re:Print PS files on a non PS printer?

Ghostscript is the programm you are looking for. Its usefull and its free!

Other Threads