Crystal Reporter 6.0 can not print images from database over MSSQL driver?

Hi there!

Is it true that Crystal Reporter 6.0 can not print images from
database over MSSQL driver? But when going over ODBC then image fields
are available for use in report.

Am I wrong or what?

tomi.

Re:Crystal Reporter 6.0 can not print images from database over MSSQL driver?

It is my understanding that Crystal Report can only print bitmaps.  So if
the image is
a bitmap it should print.

Good luck.
Bob

Tomislav Karda? wrote in message <38a2d6ea.6022...@forums.inprise.com>...
>Hi there!

>Is it true that Crystal Reporter 6.0 can not print images from
>database over MSSQL driver? But when going over ODBC then image fields
>are available for use in report.

>Am I wrong or what?

>tomi.

Re:Crystal Reporter 6.0 can not print images from database over MSSQL driver?

Hi!

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:06:54 -0800, "noesix" <noe...@qconline.com>
wrote:

>It is my understanding that Crystal Report can only print bitmaps.  So if
>the image is
>a bitmap it should print.

No, Crystal 6.0 with MSSQL driver can not print bitmap images, no
images at all are found in insert data field. But Crystal 6.0 over
ODBC to MSSQL 6.5 can insert data images to report. Crystal 7.0,
however, don't have that problem but I can not shift like just like
that to 7.0.

tomi.

Other Threads