TListView and Horizontal Scrollbar

Hi,

I've got a ListView (Style = vsReport) with the last column set to
AutoSize = TRUE.
Since I fill the listView in the OnCreate / OnShow event of the form
there's always the horizontal scrollbar visible as soon as the vertical
scrollbar is added (it seems that this one isn't taken into account of
the AutoSize), due to a certain number of items.

As soon as the form is shown and you resize the form, the horizontal
scrollbar will vanish.

Any solution for this?

(the only workaround I found is placing a panel with alRight beside the
ListView, starting a Timer in the OnShow and Let the timer make this
panel invisible, thus causing the form to repaint. Not really a
solution, just a test *g*)

Luc.