Code for Post OnExit event

  I'll need to place some code straight right after some of my control's
OnExit event (where I usually place my validation code for the particular
control). It cannot be inside the OnEnter event handler of the NEXT control
since due to circumstances, NEXT control might change indefinitely.
  Can anyone advise me a good point to put my code in? Thanks.
________
cLifford

Re:Code for Post OnExit event

In article <3b94a682_2@dnews>, CLiffordiL wrote:
>   I'll need to place some code straight right after some of my control's
> OnExit event (where I usually place my validation code for the particular
> control). It cannot be inside the OnEnter event handler of the NEXT control
> since due to circumstances, NEXT control might change indefinitely.

Post (with PostMessage) a custom message to the form from inside the OnExit
event. Add a handler for the message to the form. This handler will execute
after the OnExit event has finished and the app returns to the message loop.

Re:Code for Post OnExit event

  (Late) Thanks.
_____
cLifford