*** Inserting records on three tables using one View ***

Hi there, i have the following problem, i have a view that joins three
tables, T1 (Persons), T2 (Citizens) wich is a descendant from T1 and T3
(Lawyers) wich is a descendant
from T2, ie, to have all the information of an instance (Lawyer) i need
to fill
all the fields of T1, T2 and T3 at the "same time", that is why a create

a view that joins and shows all the information. Now, as Key1 (identity
field) is part of Key2 and Key2 is part of Key3 i dont know how to
insert rows on all the table using the joining view.

By the way i'm already using D3 and MSSQL 6.5 but we are moving to D4
and MSSQL 7.0
soon.

Any help will be appreciated, if you can send me an example i will be
very grateful.

Thank in advance, Esteban.

Re:*** Inserting records on three tables using one View ***

Client/Server questions are handled in the database.sql newsgroup. You might
have better luck there.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB