Needed : a component/source that allows you to view/edit MS-Access database file (.mdb)

Hi, im in terrible need of a component that allows the user to view/edit
MS-Access database files,
 if anyone knows anything - please email me (i cant check my newsgourp too
often)

   ltmoonh...@hotmail.com

thanks in advance.
                                 MoonHawk !

Re:Needed : a component/source that allows you to view/edit MS-Access database file (.mdb)

>Hi, im in terrible need of a component that allows the user to view/edit
>MS-Access database files,
> if anyone knows anything - please email me (i cant check my newsgourp too
>often)

>   ltmoonh...@hotmail.com

>thanks in advance.
>                                 MoonHawk !

The DBGrid will allow you to view and edit MS-Access tables.  Is that what you
are needing?

Michael Glatz                 There are very few personal problems that cannot
be solved
                                     through a suitable application of high
explosives.
glatzfa...@aol.com