Applying an SQL sort to a master/detail detail

Hi all,
I am trying to apply an SQL sort on a detail table.

the master detail is working correct, but the
detail isn't reflecting the sort....

Is there a problem with this idea??

Thanks
Tony

donotspam_t...@brentmark.com

remove the donotspam_
to reply.

Thanks again.

Tony

Re:Applying an SQL sort to a master/detail detail

Are you using TQueries linked through the DataSource property?  Can you
explain in more detail how you are trying to do what you are trying to do?

--
Bill Todd

Re:Applying an SQL sort to a master/detail detail

>I am trying to apply an SQL sort on a detail table.

>the master detail is working correct, but the
>detail isn't reflecting the sort....

>Is there a problem with this idea??

Yes.  If the detail is a table you can't change the records in it with a query.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads