Painting and printing a canvas

Hi guys,

I want to paint on a canvas and if the size of the canvas increase in
size, I still want to paint on it. How is this done. (currently I'm
only able to paint on the size that I set up design-time).

Also, If the size of the canvas increase ex to width = 2000 I want
scrollbars to automatically appear - how is this done.

Thirdly I want to print the canvas, to either one scaled page or
multiple pages (users choice) how is this done???

I'm currently using a TImage.canvas......

oddbjorn

Re:Painting and printing a canvas

1. You can increase the size of the canvas by changing
TImage.Picture.Bitmap.Height/Width.
2. Scrollbars are automatically added if you put the TImage on a TScrollBox.
3. For printing bitmaps see:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Printing/index.html#PrintBitmap

"Olona" <oddbjorn_l...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hi guys,

> I want to paint on a canvas and if the size of the canvas increase in
> size, I still want to paint on it. How is this done. (currently I'm
> only able to paint on the size that I set up design-time).

> Also, If the size of the canvas increase ex to width = 2000 I want
> scrollbars to automatically appear - how is this done.

> Thirdly I want to print the canvas, to either one scaled page or
> multiple pages (users choice) how is this done???

> I'm currently using a TImage.canvas......

> oddbjorn

Other Threads