How can I change TeeChart Axis values?

Can anyone help me with understanding how to change the units of
labelling on a TChart.

I have a rolling graph that represents 72 hours worth of readings.
I take a reading every 5 minutes which I want to plot but I want to show
the axis values as hours with an interval of 5 hours.

So I want my X Axis to represent a unit of 1/12 hour but I want my Axis
label to represent a unit of 1 hour

Is that possible?
--
Keith Howell

Re:How can I change TeeChart Axis values?

I think I have solved this now but still have a problem. I am trying to
throw away any earlier readings that are no longer displayed on the
scrolling graph. I am trying to use Seriesname.delete(0) in the
OnAfterAdd routine but I keep getting the message "Inaccessible".

Can anyone offer any pointers please?
--
Keith Howell

Other Threads