Need sample code for linked lists and databases (TP7)

I'm trying to learn how to implement a decent database in TP7 for an assignment please assist!

Re:Need sample code for linked lists and databases (TP7)

God wrote in message <01be0825$53313ae0$16441...@sam-2.Carib-link.net>...

I'm trying to learn how to implement a decent database in TP7 for an
assignment please assist!

Well, I don't know about databases, but for linked lists--one of my courses
deals almost exclusively with them.  If you want to, I can give you the http
address for the course page and e-mail you my solutions to all the problems
(most of them are working quite robustly, and I've never got less than 95%
on my assignments (knock on wood)).

If you need this info, drop me a line at nik...@mondenet.com

Nik.

Other Threads