How to set Hot Keys (system wide)

Hi to all of you folks,

 I've been looking at this for quite some time, without finding a way to do
this.

 Basically, I would like to be able to call a specific function when a
combination of keys if pressed (Shift+Control+Alt+X) even when the focus is not
on my application.
In fact, much the same way windows' shortcuts' shortcut key works, or as many
other softwares are doing it.

 I'd really really appreciate some help on this, as my searches have gone
nowhere so far.
Please answer here or mail me back to <da...@videotron.caREMOVETHIS>

Damien

Re:How to set Hot Keys (system wide)

In article <34d0f198.7117...@news.videotron.ca>, Daymz wrote:
> Basically, I would like to be able to call a specific function when a
> combination of keys if pressed (Shift+Control+Alt+X) even when the focus is not
> on my application.

See "RegisterHotKey" in the win32 api help.

Other Threads