Accounting.... Delphi Accounting components/source

I am about to add accounting to an app that my company sells. It is a 32bit
delphi app. Anyone know of any good accounting modules/components out
there?

Thanks

Guy

Re:Accounting.... Delphi Accounting components/source

Check out the following places:

www.columbusoft.com
www.udcorp.com
www.bayoucitysystems.com
www.winglobe.com/EZEE.HTM
www.economica.com
adapta.com

The above are home pages of companies that sell accounting modules with
source code for Delphi.  I know this because I am looking for the same
thing.  I narrowed it down to 2 companies (basically because of price), UDC
and Columbusoft.  I still cannot decide as to which one I should use.

If you have any insights into this, PLEASE drop me a note!

--
----
Joseph I. Ceasar (Yossi)

Guy Vandenberg <guy...@mindspring.com> wrote in article
<01bbf6b5$5e728ea0$f7987...@guyvdb.mindspring.com>...

> I am about to add accounting to an app that my company sells. It is a
32bit
> delphi app. Anyone know of any good accounting modules/components out
> there?

> Thanks

> Guy

Re:Accounting.... Delphi Accounting components/source

Thanks

Guy Vandenberg

Other Threads