Delphi trial version to download ??

Hello,
I'm looking for a trial version of delphi (2, 3, 4, 5..) to download
from Internet .....
Any advice to find it ???
Thank in advance.
Fabio

Re:Delphi trial version to download ??

To my knowledge there was the full version of Delphi 2 included on a
cover disk some time ago probably be cheaper to find that mag and
order the back issue.
On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 14:23:31 GMT, fabm...@tin.it (Lizard King) wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm looking for a trial version of delphi (2, 3, 4, 5..) to download
>from Internet .....
>Any advice to find it ???
>Thank in advance.
>Fabio

Re:Delphi trial version to download ??

  You can't.   You either have to buy it, or find a copy of the free delphi
versions Inprise/Borland was giving away.....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software          Bomb Tech:  If you see me running, try and keep up!"

Lizard King <fabm...@tin.it> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I'm looking for a trial version of delphi (2, 3, 4, 5..) to download
> from Internet .....
> Any advice to find it ???
> Thank in advance.
> Fabio

Re:Delphi trial version to download ??

Lizard King <fabm...@tin.it> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I'm looking for a trial version of delphi (2, 3, 4, 5..) to download
> from Internet .....
> Any advice to find it ???

    PC Plus gave away full versions of Delphi 1 & 2 on the cover CD with
issue 145. You should be able to order the back issue, which is probably the
easiest way to get it.
--
    Hug ya, squeeze ya, love ya,

    Russ
    Avantman/Jabba/Groovyman/Sad man in spod land

    The Queen on her throne
    Plays Shirley Bassey records when she's all on her own

    (Billy Bragg: Rule nor Reason)

Re:Delphi trial version to download ??

There is a better way, Go to the Alt.2600.Warez, read the *sigs* and hop
into a ftp-site, if yha get lucky there is a sysop that give you rights to
download Delphi 2, 3, or even 4.

When you dont have that luck, get back to me and i'll open my FTP server for
you so you can download 2,3 or even 4.

Good hunting.

--
Bellboy
ICQ# 32503119

                FIRST TO GO, LAST TO KNOW

Before yelling *NEED* or *REQ* or *I MUST HAVE*
Try this:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Ridge/7061/index.htm
http://welcome.to/Intraverse
http://come.to/internet.underground

Lizard King heeft geschreven in bericht <37c0f06b.198...@news.tin.it>...

>Hello,
>I'm looking for a trial version of delphi (2, 3, 4, 5..) to download
>from Internet .....
>Any advice to find it ???
>Thank in advance.
>Fabio

Re:Delphi trial version to download ??

Personal Computer World May 1999
Volume 22
Number5

www.pcw.co.uk

Shaggy <n...@rytec.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

> To my knowledge there was the full version of Delphi 2 included on a
> cover disk some time ago probably be cheaper to find that mag and
> order the back issue.

> On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 14:23:31 GMT, fabm...@tin.it (Lizard King) wrote:

> >Hello,
> >I'm looking for a trial version of delphi (2, 3, 4, 5..) to download
> >from Internet .....
> >Any advice to find it ???
> >Thank in advance.
> >Fabio