Delphi 6 Import ActiveX no "Result :="

I have read a number of people with COM import problems with Delphi 6.  Any
idea when an official patch or fix to Delphi 6 is to be issued.

I trust the problem has been report to Borland through official chanels
(Team-B?).

Paul Bartlett

Re:Delphi 6 Import ActiveX no "Result :="

<<Paul Bartlett:
Any idea when an official patch or fix to Delphi 6 is to be
issued.

Disclaimer: I know nothing at all about Borland's plans.

Official patches don't usually come out until 3 months
after a new version appears, so there's a little time to
wait. The type library importer problem has certainly been
drawn to Borland's attention, though, as the existence of
the unofficial patch suggests. :)