IB for Linux download ?

I read that the last IB Opensource version is 6.0.1.6  (the same that
Licenced release).
Is it true ?

If yes where can I download binaries for IB SS Linux ?

 Thanks.

Re:IB for Linux download ?

The OpenSource 6.0.1.6 (win32) tagged version compile is available from
http://mers.com. They have the daily build of the Classic server, but no
tagged linux builds of either classic or super server.  You might want
to give Firebird a try http://firebird.sourceforge.net/  They have the
Classic and Superserver versions in various beta forms.

I am currently using IB 6.0.1.6 on Win32 as well as Firebird 0.9.4-Test
1 on Linux and Win32 with no problems.

Good luck

- Lou

"Alexandre Durn Mertens - Departamento Desarrollo - Computer Soft,

S.A." wrote:

> I read that the last IB Opensource version is 6.0.1.6  (the same that
> Licenced release).
> Is it true ?

> If yes where can I download binaries for IB SS Linux ?

>  Thanks.

Other Threads