Help... DBMemo Update

Group,

I am trying to update a DBMemo field based on what a user enters in an
Edit Box.  All of my attempts have failed, what is the correct way in
modifying a DBMemo field in code.

Thanks,
PM

Re:Help... DBMemo Update

>PM wrote:

> I am trying to update a DBMemo field based on what a user enters in an
> Edit Box.  All of my attempts have failed, what is the correct way in
> modifying a DBMemo field in code.

  DBMemo1.Lines.Add(Edit1.Text);

Or do you want to update a MemoField in a database?
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de

Re:Help... DBMemo Update

Andreas,

Thank You.  I must have tried everything except the correct way. :>)

PM

Andreas Pawlik wrote:
> >PM wrote:

> > I am trying to update a DBMemo field based on what a user enters in an
> > Edit Box.  All of my attempts have failed, what is the correct way in
> > modifying a DBMemo field in code.

>   DBMemo1.Lines.Add(Edit1.Text);

> Or do you want to update a MemoField in a database?
> ________
> Andreas
> Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
> Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de