Invalid Index Descriptor

Hello all,

I'm a beginner when it comes to dBase tables and need some help
please. I'm writing an application to convert data from dBase
tables into our own database, and try to create indexes at
runtime (using AddIndex). On some of the tables it works
perfectly, but on others  I get the Error: Invalid Index
Decsriptor. I need the indexes to create a MasterDetail
relationship between some of the tables.

Any help will be much appreciated

G Bouwer

Re:Invalid Index Descriptor

Hallo, all

I am a beginner when it comes to dBase tables and need some help.
I am writing an application converting data from dBase tables
to our own database and encountered some problems.

I need to create indexes at runtime (using AddIndex, I presume)
to establish MasterDetail relationships between some of the
tables. For some of the tables this worked fine, but for others
the AddIndex produced an error: Invalid Index Descriptor.

Any help will be much appreciated. (Delphi6 app.)

G Bouwer

Other Threads