QR Banding/Grouping

Hi:  Does anyone know how to mask out a field that has printed once in a band.
For example, have a database with the following fields:
AllocateName,  AllocDate, Acct,  SortOrder, FCM and Pct (all string fields)
The AllocateName and AllocDate fields are the same for a group and I would like
to print them once for a group, and when the AllocateName Changes within the
table, to print the next data group with the AllocateName field printing once
within the group.  For example:

ALLOCATION NAME   ALLOCATION DATE  ACCT  SORTORDER
 Coffeefn                                 2/6/03
10000           1

10100           2

.               .

.               .

20001           7

 FiberUS                                  3/15/03
10000           3

10100           1

..               ..

..               ..

20001           4

GrainUS                                    12/2/02

Re:QR Banding/Grouping

Hi:  Sorry if I put anyone through a drill on the above one.  Figured out how to do
it after I seen my e-mail Send has loused up the format I showed.  Thanks for any
efforts that have been expended on this.

Joe Krusick

Joe Krusick wrote:
> Hi:  Does anyone know how to mask out a field that has printed once in a band.
> For example, have a database with the following fields:
> AllocateName,  AllocDate, Acct,  SortOrder, FCM and Pct (all string fields)
> The AllocateName and AllocDate fields are the same for a group and I would like
> to print them once for a group, and when the AllocateName Changes within the
> table, to print the next data group with the AllocateName field printing once
> within the group.  For example:

> ALLOCATION NAME   ALLOCATION DATE  ACCT  SORTORDER
>  Coffeefn                                 2/6/03
> 10000           1

> 10100           2

> .               .

> 20001           7

>  FiberUS                                  3/15/03
> 10000           3

> 10100           1

> 20001           4

> GrainUS                                    12/2/02

Other Threads