InterBase Express?

Hi,

In the blurb for D5, I saw Interbase Express mentioned and that it is
re-distributable.  What exactly is this?  A single user Interbase
license?

--Dan

Re:InterBase Express?

No.  All Interbase applications will require you to
purchase a license (even single user apps).

On the bright side, it is well worth it.

GW.

Dan Star wrote in message <7r6hsd$...@newsops.execpc.com>...
>Hi,

>In the blurb for D5, I saw Interbase Express mentioned and that it is
>re-distributable.  What exactly is this?  A single user Interbase
>license?

>--Dan

Re:InterBase Express?

No. Its a set of components that allow access to Interbase without using the
BDE.

Regards,
Tom.

Other Threads