Math.pas?

Don't appear to have this in my version 2.0
(desktop).

Anyone know where i can get this?

john

Re:Math.pas?

In article <367cf21b.4247...@news.freeserve.net>,

  J...@melon17.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
> Don't appear to have this in my version 2.0
> (desktop).

> Anyone know where i can get this?

> john

Those guys at inprise don't think you need it! It's only included with the
professional versions.

I think they're stupid - and what's more: It should be legal to copy that
little unit: I read all the adverti{*word*224}ts for Delphi (Why you should buy
Delphi Client Server and so on) - there was no word about the missing math.pas
- so IMHO I can expect it to be delivered with the developer version, can't I?

Regards,

Mey

Re:Math.pas?

John:

John wrote in message <367cf21b.4247...@news.freeserve.net>...
>Don't appear to have this in my version 2.0
>(desktop).

For information about the Delphi Math unit, look at Section A of
www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/MathInfo

>Anyone know where i can get this?

For alternative sources of math functions, look at the extensive list of
math functions at
www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/MathFunctions

efg
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab