calculating sunrise-set / moonrise-set time

How to calculate time for sunrise/set monnrise/set for specific date and
geo-coordinates? I found program in BASIC at UDDF, but I would prefer Delphi
stuff because of deadline. Please send messages to a...@writeme.com

Re:calculating sunrise-set / moonrise-set time

Zeljko Avramovic <a...@writeme.com> wrote:
> How to calculate time for sunrise/set monnrise/set for specific date and
> geo-coordinates? I found program in BASIC at UDDF, but I would prefer Delphi
> stuff because of deadline. Please send messages to a...@writeme.com

Take a look at my TMoon component, it comes together with several further
astronomical calculations including the rise and setting times for sun and
moon. You find it with full source at my homepage (and many other Delphi
sites, too).

Bye,
   Andy

--
Andreas H"orstemeier                       | "We are not interested in
email: a...@scp.de                         | little green men, but in little

Zeljko Avramovic wrote:

> How to calculate time for sunrise/set monnrise/set for specific date and
> geo-coordinates? I found program in BASIC at UDDF, but I would prefer Delphi
> stuff because of deadline. Please send messages to a...@writeme.com

See:

http://www.westend.de/~hoerstemeier/moon12.zip

which contains a component for moon and sun calculations.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Ian

Re:calculating sunrise-set / moonrise-set time

In article <6caqfi$ge...@SOLAIR2.EUnet.yu>, "Zeljko Avramovic"

In a previous posting  <63ou0d$n2...@reznor.larc.nasa.gov>,

m.a.vaug...@larc.nasa.gov (Mark Vaughan) wrote:
>look for "Astronomy on the Personal Computer (2nd Edition)" by O. Montenbruck
>and T. Pfleger (ISBN 0-387-57700-9, Springer-Verlag, 1994).  all the code is
>Pascal...

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads