calendar

Can anyone tell me where I can find source for calendar program. Input:year
Output:calendar for that year

Re:calendar

Bugai2 <bug...@aol.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where I can find source for calendar program. Input:year
> Output:calendar for that year

 165966 Jan 8 2000 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers, linked

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Re:calendar

On 12 Jun 2001 03:01:23 GMT, Bugai2 wrote:

>Can anyone tell me where I can find source for calendar program. Input:year
>Output:calendar for that year

In the notes you took during the classes you've been attending?  That
would be your best bet.  Did it cross your mind even for a fleeting
instant to at least try doing your own work before asking others to
do it for you?  Have you opened the textbook at all this year?  Just
curious.

Re:calendar

JRS:  In article <20010611230123.21323.00003...@ng-co1.aol.com>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Bugai2 <bug...@aol.com> wrote at Tue, 12
Jun 2001 03:01:23 :-

>Can anyone tell me where I can find source for calendar program. Input:year
>Output:calendar for that year

My program mjd_date.exe does that, for a month; the extension to a year
should be trivial, even for the most minimally talented student.

If you are indeed such a student, please note that the better
instructors can detect plagiarism.

Please do not multipost; adequate guidance of proper News usage is
readily available, and if you consistently ignore it then you are liable
to be consistently ignored by those who know what they are doing here.

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links.
 PAS, EXE in <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/> - see 00index.txt.