Problem with the printersetupdialog in Delphi 2.0.

I have a problem with the printersetupdialog in Delphi 2.0.

The same dialog appears whether I use the Printdialog.execute or
Printersetupdialog.execute.

I can live with that, but neither function seems to notice the value of
printer.printerindex so it's always the default-printer's dialogbox that
appears. Also if I change the properties, after changing the value of
printer.printerindex, in the program then it's the default-printers
properties it's applying to.

In Delphi 1.0 this worked OK running Win95 - but not running NT.

I hope that there is somebody who knows what to do.

Please revert to my via c...@ramboll.dk.