BBS File Transfer protocol source code

Hello All,

   I was just wondering if anyone knows of a ftp, web, or etc site where I
could get the source code (in pascal) for Zmodem and/or Ymodem. Does anyone
know of a such place, and if so, Where?

Thank You,
Charles J. Feldmeier, Jr.
c...@telerama.lm.com
http://www.lm.com/~ccc

Re:BBS File Transfer protocol source code

Charles J. Feldmeier, Jr. wrote:

> Hello All,

>    I was just wondering if anyone knows of a ftp, web, or etc site where I
> could get the source code (in pascal) for Zmodem and/or Ymodem. Does anyone
> know of a such place, and if so, Where?

> Thank You,
> Charles J. Feldmeier, Jr.
> c...@telerama.lm.com
> http://www.lm.com/~ccc

There is a link under the Web Pages section of my web page that has can
definitly help you.  It has many BBS's made in Turbo Pascal with
source.  The link is the last in the Web Pages section at
Http://www.cris.com/~rhinoh/tp.htm   Good luck!
--
R. Hannay
Rhi...@Cris.com

Re:BBS File Transfer protocol source code

> I was just wondering if anyone knows of a ftp, web, or etc site where I
> could get the source code (in pascal) for Zmodem and/or Ymodem. Does anyone
> know of a such place, and if so, Where?

TurboPower makes a set of units that cover all the popular file transfer
protocols.  They ship source and an excellent manual.

Check out their web page for more details or give them a call at
(800)-333-4160.  You can also email them at 76004.2...@compuserve.com

Turbopower has excellent Pascal products and terrific support.

Re:BBS File Transfer protocol source code

Charles J. Feldmeier, Jr. wrote:

> Hello All,

>    I was just wondering if anyone knows of a ftp, web, or etc site where I
> could get the source code (in pascal) for Zmodem and/or Ymodem. Does anyone
> know of a such place, and if so, Where?

> Thank You,
> Charles J. Feldmeier, Jr.
> c...@telerama.lm.com
> http://www.lm.com/~ccc

specs:
        http://pauillac.inria.fr/~doligez/zmodem/ymodem.txt

buy "C" source from developer of ZMODEM:
        http://www.omen.com/dev.html

buy Pascal source from Turbo Power Software:
        http://www.tpower.com

Other Threads