Convert database from MS SQL to MS Access ?

Is there a way to onvert database from MS SQL to MS Access ?

Please reply soon.

Help appreciated.

Merry Christmas.

Re:Convert database from MS SQL to MS Access ?

There is no quick and easy way that I know of.  You could try the data
pump which comes with the C/S edition of Delphi (though I find that
limited) or else you can write your own in Delphi.

Derek Davidson
Author of DK's Audit Components
Get a FREE copy from my web site at :
http://freespace.{*word*269}.net/d.davidson

(Remove the x to EMail me : der...@mksoft.com)

Re:Convert database from MS SQL to MS Access ?

ng Kwong hoe

Open up Access and create a database.  Then create new tables using
import / or / link depending upon your needs.  Choose type odbc and make
an odbc driver that points at your database on SQL Server.  Select all
the tables you want and do the import.  Then double check all your
indexes and datatypes and off you go.  Be careful with Booleans.  Watch
out cause you'll lose some stuff like master/details.

Cordially
Michael Peirce

ng kwong hoe wrote:

> Is there a way to onvert database from MS SQL to MS Access ?

> Please reply soon.

> Help appreciated.

> Merry Christmas.

Other Threads