Q: Is there a component/dll for reading/writing word,excel,wp7 files

Hi to all,

Can somebody tell me how to get some components or dll's for reading and
writing files of types like word97, excel97,Access97 and WordPerfect7.

At this moment I'lle have to convert my files to *.rtf and then read/write it
into the richedit component.

Are there any goeroes who can help me with this?????

Thanks in advance,

Greetings Raymond.

Raymond Mul                                                     System Administrator
Warandelaan 2, P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, The Netherlands
E-mail: R.L.J....@MoveThis.Kub.nl          Home-Page http://cwis.kub.nl/~iva
IVA Tilburg,  institute  for  social  policy  research and consultancy

Re:Q: Is there a component/dll for reading/writing word,excel,wp7 files

I'm not aware of any way of reading Office 97 documents from within Delphi,
but you can either use Delphi with Office's OLE servers or OLE objects in
your Delphi application to manage the Office data.

Doug Johnson (d...@homemail.com)

Raymond Mul wrote in message <6dgvmv$rl...@mailnews.kub.nl>...

>Hi to all,

>Can somebody tell me how to get some components or dll's for reading and
>writing files of types like word97, excel97,Access97 and WordPerfect7.

>At this moment I'lle have to convert my files to *.rtf and then read/write
it
>into the richedit component.

>Are there any goeroes who can help me with this?????

>Thanks in advance,

>Greetings Raymond.

-
>Raymond Mul                                                     System
Administrator
>Warandelaan 2, P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, The Netherlands
>E-mail: R.L.J....@MoveThis.Kub.nl          Home-Page

http://cwis.kub.nl/~iva
>IVA Tilburg,  institute  for  social  policy  research and consultancy

-

Other Threads