Apologies if this seems daft...

I've been told that TurboPascal for Windows is no good for
Windows 95. If this really is the case, can anyone suggest a
vaguely equivalent alternative?

Re:Apologies if this seems daft...

> I've been told that TurboPascal for Windows is no good for
> Windows 95. If this really is the case, can anyone suggest a
> vaguely equivalent alternative?

   Delphi 2.0 or Delphi 3.0 - if what you seek is a 32 bit "Pascal"
Windows application building system.

Jim Horth wrote in message <6734kp$iv...@lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk>...
>I've been told that TurboPascal for Windows is no good for
>Windows 95. If this really is the case, can anyone suggest a
>vaguely equivalent alternative?

Because it only makes 16-bit apps? Win95 can run 16-bit apps.

If you want 32-bit win95 apps you probably have to go for Delphi 2 or 3.
It's still Pascal underneath.

FP

Other Threads