Creating Outlook / Outlook Express rules from delphi

Hello,

How can I create rules for outlook from delphi application?
I will have some predefined rules that will be created according to some user specifics.
  For example, all incoming mails from <sales> must go to the sales folder.

Can anyone shed some light?

Best regards,
Clment

Re:Creating Outlook / Outlook Express rules from delphi

Nothing in OE is exposed. In Outlook you can use Rule COM object (search
MSDN) - it is essentually a COM library written in VC++ that exposes
Exchange rules using Extended MAPI. Or you can use Extended MAPI yourself.
Note that client side rules (no Exchange) are not exposed.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Clment Doss" <cd...@dhs.com.br> wrote in message

> Hello,

> How can I create rules for outlook from delphi application?
> I will have some predefined rules that will be created according to some
user specifics.
>   For example, all incoming mails from <sales> must go to the sales
folder.

> Can anyone shed some light?

> Best regards,
> Clment