using components from source code only

I'm trying to add some components to a from from the source code
(instead of drag and drop) and I can't get it to work.   I
declare it in the private section and set almost all of the
properties that object inspector sets.  When it gets to the
visible property, I get an access violation.

Q: How can I add components from within the source?

The reason I need to do this is that I have up to 53 items of
the same type (label, check box, radio group, edit, mask edit)
to add, and I want to put them in a loop in the source code to
easily set properties from an array and to copy info back into
the array.

Jud McCranie