Tooltips of Listbox entries

Does anybody know how to turn off the tooltips that show up when listbox (or
treeview, in my case) entries extend past the width of the control?
I have a very wide treeview which accomodates most of my entries without the
tooltip, but for the extra-long entries, the tooltip shows up.
Unfortunately, the text in the entries is so long that the tooltip cannot
hold that many characters (probably around 255).  Therefor, since the tips
are useless, I want to know how to remove them.
--Derek

Re:Tooltips of Listbox entries

>Does anybody know how to turn off the tooltips that show up when listbox
(or
>treeview, in my case) entries extend past the width of the control?

In D4 set the ToolTips property to False. I don't know if it exists in D3,
but you
need to include TVS_NOTOOLTIPS in the Params.style

Other Threads