localizing application problem

sorry for disturbing all these newsgroups... but there isn't a newsgroup
about localization.

I have an app in hebrew with several forms and many resources.
I added the english language thru delphi's wizard.
I changed the fonts to english on the english resource forms ....
I noticed that some of the resources are'nt showing right. sometimes I get
the wrong resource strings in the english version where as the hebrew works
fine...

are these bugs??

yosi

Re:localizing application problem

You can try TsiLang Components Suite from http://www.votum.md/sicmps for
building multilingual software. It will help you a lot!

--
Best regards
Igor Shitikov

>sorry for disturbing all these newsgroups... but there isn't a newsgroup
>about localization.

>I have an app in hebrew with several forms and many resources.
>I added the english language thru delphi's wizard.
>I changed the fonts to english on the english resource forms ....
>I noticed that some of the resources are'nt showing right. sometimes I get
>the wrong resource strings in the english version where as the hebrew works
>fine...

>are these bugs??

>yosi

Re:localizing application problem

The simplest way is to use one of those translation components.
You put one on each form.
For example TMultiLang.. it has been around for a few years and is widely
used.

A few customers giving feedback:
http://www.preview.org/e/mlusers.htm

Download
http://www.preview.org/e/mldl.shtml

Peter

Yosi Taguri <yo...@writeme.com> wrote in message

> sorry for disturbing all these newsgroups... but there isn't a newsgroup
> about localization.

> I have an app in hebrew with several forms and many resources.
> I added the english language thru delphi's wizard.
> I changed the fonts to english on the english resource forms ....
> I noticed that some of the resources are'nt showing right. sometimes I get
> the wrong resource strings in the english version where as the hebrew
works
> fine...

> are these bugs??

> yosi