GDI and USER resources

Can anyone tell me how i can retrieve the available amount of the GDI and
USER resources. I am programming under Windows NT / '95 (32-bit) and using
Delphi 3.0.

Best regards,

Rene van der Linden

Re:GDI and USER resources

R.M. van der Linden <R...@KLM.NL> wrote:
: Can anyone tell me how i can retrieve the available amount of the GDI and
: USER resources. I am programming under Windows NT / '95 (32-bit) and using
: Delphi 3.0.

  In Win95, you can get them if you install the Win95 resource meter. The
function exists in RSRC32.DLL, and is called
_MyGetFreeSystemResources32@4()
  It takes and returns a 16 bit integer. The value passed to it specifies
the resource. THey are 0 = system, 1 = GDS, and 2 = user.
  I'm not aware of an equivelant function in NT, since it doesn't have
those heaps.

--
Mike Swaim, Avatar of Chaos: Disclaimer:I sometimes lie.
Home: sw...@c-com.net

Other Threads