Delphi for ISAPI DLL Programming

Hello!

Is anyone out there, into ISAPI Extension programming for MS IIS using
Delphi?

Angelo

Re:Delphi for ISAPI DLL Programming

What do you want to know?

--
Paul Motyer  17:26 Mon, 2nd September, 1996 EST
pa...@linuxserver.pccity.com.au

t...@geocities.com wrote in article <322A35F3....@geocities.com>...

> Hello!

> Is anyone out there, into ISAPI Extension programming for MS IIS using
> Delphi?

> Angelo

Re:Delphi for ISAPI DLL Programming

Hi Angelo!

No problem! ISAPI is quite easy to implement. Having any difficulties?

Daniel.=20

--=20
---------
Daniel Polistchuck      Simples Information Technology
dan...@pobox.com       Technology Group
                        dan...@simples.com.br
---------

t...@geocities.com wrote in article <322A35F3....@geocities.com>...

> Hello!
>=20
> Is anyone out there, into ISAPI Extension programming for MS IIS using
> Delphi?=20
>=20
> Angelo

Re:Delphi for ISAPI DLL Programming

I have written both Extensions and Filters using Delphi and both where easy
to do.  I have examples of both if you who like them.  They are in a rough
state right now, but can be polish easily.  E-Mail me you who want them.
--
Joe Weisner
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.

Daniel Polistchuck <dan...@br.homeshopping.com.br> wrote in article
<01bb9956$ceab7180$ced9ffc8@danpol>...

------
Daniel Polistchuck      Simples Information Technology
dan...@pobox.com       Technology Group
                        dan...@simples.com.br
------

t...@geocities.com wrote in article <322A35F3....@geocities.com>...

> Hello!

> Is anyone out there, into ISAPI Extension programming for MS IIS using
> Delphi?

> Angelo

Other Threads