Help with inheritance.

Quote (Michael Wright) wrote:

>I have a form with 20 or so TDBEdit controls on it.  Everytime I click one of
>these controls, I want to change the background color of it.  I don't want to
>have to create a click event for every one of these controls.

You are aware that you can create a single OnClick handler and then
point all of the OnClicks at it instead of rewriting it for each
control, aren't you?  While it's not exactly what you asked for, the
easiest way to do this would be to write the single OnClick handler,
multiselect all the TDBEdits, and then set all their OnClicks to it.