Multi-monitor: Show form on secondary monitor?

I want to show my MainForm on the primary monitor and other forms on the
secondary. How do I accomplish this?

The DefaultMonitor property seems to be missing the ability to force a form
to the secondary monitor.

    dmDesktop = No attempt is made to position the form on a specific
monitor.
    dmPrimary = The form is positioned on the first monitor listed in the
global screen objects Monitors property.
    dmMainForm = The form appears on the same monitor as the applications
main form.
    dmActiveForm = The form appears on the same monitor as the currently
active form.

Is there a way to specify the monitor index that should be used for the
form?

-

(Change IntelliGent to IntelliDent in my email address.)