Which File/Driver to distribute App with ADO

Which File or Driver must I include in the Install-Shield in order to run a
D5-Application with ADO on a NT4.0-PC?

I got the following error-message: "missing driver ADO 2.1.."

Where can I get it.

Thanks.

Re:Which File/Driver to distribute App with ADO

mdac_typ.exe is the MDAC redist.

-Euan

"Sebastian Arena" <w7ar...@zhwin.ch> wrote in message

> Which File or Driver must I include in the Install-Shield in order to run
> D5-Application with ADO on a NT4.0-PC?

> I got the following error-message: "missing driver ADO 2.1.."

> Where can I get it.

> Thanks.

Re:Which File/Driver to distribute App with ADO

You can find the file to download from MS.  Search for MDAC and it will come
up.

> Which File or Driver must I include in the Install-Shield in order to run
> D5-Application with ADO on a NT4.0-PC?

> I got the following error-message: "missing driver ADO 2.1.."

> Where can I get it.

> Thanks.

Other Threads