Memo fields not displayed on qReport

I have a quick report that displays fields
from a query. Everything is OK except that
there is nothing printed/displayed for the
memo field.
If I examine the query using a grid and memo
object, then the memo data is definitely
present.
What could be the problem ?
The documentation simply says that memos are
treated exactly like other text fields.
Thanks.

Re:Memo fields not displayed on qReport

Haven't tried it w/ a memo field, I have a 235 character dBase IV text
field that wraps as a memo would (using D4 and QR3.03).  Try setting
AutoSize=False, AutoStretch=True and WordWrap=True.  It should work.

-Mike

Peter Hunt wrote:
> I have a quick report that displays fields
> from a query. Everything is OK except that
> there is nothing printed/displayed for the
> memo field.
> If I examine the query using a grid and memo
> object, then the memo data is definitely
> present.
> What could be the problem ?
> The documentation simply says that memos are
> treated exactly like other text fields.
> Thanks.

Re:Memo fields not displayed on qReport

I've tried setting those properties. Still
doesn't work !
Peter Hunt wrote:
> I have a quick report that displays fields
> from a query. Everything is OK except that
> there is nothing printed/displayed for the
> memo field.
> If I examine the query using a grid and memo
> object, then the memo data is definitely
> present.
> What could be the problem ?
> The documentation simply says that memos are
> treated exactly like other text fields.
> Thanks.

Other Threads